Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2015

BLASTS FROM THE PAST


"DO WHAT YOUR HEART DESIRES, NEVER HOLD BACK A THING, AND DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT THE OTHERS THINK, BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY IS WHAT REALLY MATTERS MOST."

                                                         ----AUTHOR UNKNOWN-----





It is really funny when we com across things from the past.  Some of these old songs I have not heard in years....For better or for worse, they did exist...Another one, that fits this situation, is:  They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Ha......I had that 45 as a teenager....On the reverse side, they have recorded the whole song backwards!

1 comment:

  1. Some days I wish they would come and take me away. And remember the song from my teenage years as well.

    ReplyDelete