Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 13, 2015

CATS: WHY WE LOVE THEM!






"DOGS COME WHEN THEY'RE CALLED.  CATS TAKE A MESSAGE AND GET BACK TO YOU."

Image result for image for an orange tabby cat

This is an image of the cat I have been speaking about.  It has finally decided to come back into my home.  It has been managed by my mom, because of the intruder that was next door.
 We have personality plus when we have a cat.
 The weather here has been very hot.  I have bought a new ceiling fan for the bedroom, to make things more bearable.  Well, the cat has decided a nice fan over the bed is a very nice feature.   It has returned to lounge on the bed.   (until the next time I do something it does not like!)


Image result for image of a smiley face

1 comment:

  1. That sounds all too familiar.
    Two black cats rule this household. And if they had opposable thumbs would try for world domination.

    ReplyDelete