Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 4, 2016

TIS THE SEASON

2014 MOVIE:  THE CHRISTMAS SECRET

This is one of the many Christmas movies that have been on television this Christmas season.

I saw this movie last year, but did not read the credits.  Betty was a central character in this movie.
She is played by an English born actress, Nicola Cavendish, that grew up in Kaleden British Columbia.  She has been in many Canadian productions over the years!
It is nice to see movies produced in Canada, with Canadian actors.
Hallmark movies, are the best of the season.  They are well made and feature well known writers and are usually made as a result of a book.

Image result for IMAGES of Nicola Cavendish  Nicola Cavendsh

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen a Christmas movie - but then I see very few of any type of movie.
    Enjoy the season - any way you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not see a lot of movies, either. The channels here, are playing them....over and over... but I do like the fact that they are made in Canada, and using Canadian Actors!!

    ReplyDelete