Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 3, 2011

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND

I have to confess, that I always look forward to the Labour Day Weekend.
  When I had children at home, it meant their return to school.  But now, it means that the tourists will be returning home.  When you live in an area, that depends on the tourists, it is a two sided coin.  People that depend on the tourists for the bulk of their income, are hoping to see an influx of them.   For the rest of us, the charm begins to wear off after awhile.

I also look forward to the Labour Day Weekend, because, if at all possible, I take some of my holidays at this time.  One, the weather is more  friendly and two, there is less traffic on the highways!

I hope for whatever reason, I do not have to eat my own words!

No comments:

Post a Comment