Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

LATEST COMMENTS ON LIFE

I usually keep my quotes somewhat separate from my musings on this blog;  though, I do add
quotes on this blog as well.  From this day forward, this will definitely be the case.  I love quotes
because they often say what I am thinking or what I believe.   

"If you want things to be different perhaps the answer is to become different yourself."
                                           -----NORMAN VINCENT PEALE-----

From now on, I hope to explore the value of change in my life!  (our lives)
I think we can all benefit from changes in our lives.  It does throw a wrench into what we expect  from
our daily living,  but hopefully,  we can explore the reasons for change and the ability to cope  with.
them.

On a lighter note, I am going to add my new motto:  "pick yourself up, brush yourself off, start all
over again"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6MtmkqPbps

No comments:

Post a Comment