Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 2, 2017

March 2 2017

"TWO THINGS DEFINE YOU:  YOUR PATIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING AND YOUR ATTITUDE WHEN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING."

                                            -----George Bernard Shaw----- 




 Image result for Images of a dusting of snow  We have awakened to a dusting of snow the last two mornings.  The temperatures have been cool at night, but the day time high has been about 5 degrees C.  It is supposed to warm up for a couple of days, with some rain.  But, we are in  for some cooler weather again.  I guess that says a lot about our March weather.


I believe the old adage is:  comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.

                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. We too are having changeable weather. Still hotter than I like but the nights are (mostly) cooling down. Rain would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad when the weather is more settled! But I know I will be complaining when it is hot in the summer!

    ReplyDelete