Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 16, 2014

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE...





"THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE THOSE THAT FEEL ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC ABOUT THEMSELVES, AND THIS IS THE NATURAL OUTGROWTH OF ACCEPTING TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERY PART OF THEIR LIFE."
                                           -----Brian Tracey-----

When I read this quote, it really hit home.  We have a tendency to blame everyone and everything, other than ourselves,  for what is happening in our lives.  WE are in the drivers seat. Everything that we do or say, is in our control.  Keep this in mind, and life will proceed much more smoothly.  (or so the theory goes...)




1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I find it much easier to like and appreciate other people than I do myself. But do accept responsibility for my life. And certainly for what I do and/or say.

    ReplyDelete