Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 31, 2014

The Good Old Songs

Today, technology reigns.  TV, computers, cell phones and ipads.  We can do it all these days.  I like to remember the times when life was simpler and we just turned on the radio....
I do have to say, that I do like YouTube.  I have been reminded of many of the older songs, that we never seem to hear any more.  Of course, this does make my age stand out, but, those were the songs I grew up with on the Radio.  We still have one Television station the plays The Lawrence Welk show.  Talk about flash backs from the past!

Que Sera Sera, How Much Is That Doggie In The Window, With Open Arms,
Singers like Doris Day, Patti Page, Kaye Starr and Jane Morgan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8BNIvjdisE


   

No comments:

Post a Comment