Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 13, 2014

RAINY DAY IN SUMMERLAND

"THE WAY I SEE IT, IF YOU WANT THE RAINBOW, YOU GOTTA PUT UP WITH THE RAIN"
                                                           -----Dolly Parton---

"THE BEST THING ONE CAN DO WHEN IT'S RAINING IS TO LET IT RAIN."
                                         -----Henry Wadsworth Longfellow-----

"SOME PEOPLE WALK IN THE RAIN, OTHERS JUST GET WET."
                                                            -----Roger Miller-----






 

A little rainy day music.....

We actually really need the rain.  We live in a semi-arid climate here, so it can be very dry...Right now our hills are not totally dry, but they will be in the hottest part of summer.....

 

1 comment:

  1. I love rain. I love the smell of the air after rain, the just washed effect on the garden - and the magic that it brings. I live in a very dry country and we have had some appalling droughts in recent years. I never, ever object to rain - and it is raining gently now.
    Someone once told me that you can keep things alive by watering them, but to get things to grow you need rain - and I think she had a point.

    ReplyDelete